Siberian Shaman’s Best Tips: “Saving Foods” Saves ” Happiness !”
When a woman buys food, she buys future days of happiness for her family. Every new, beautiful, ripe and fragrant vegetable or fruit is a day of happy family life. A family that saves on certain products becomes poor and unhappy because saving food “saves” happiness.
In the republic of Tuva, the shamanic tradition has been cultivated since ancient times. If you want to live in health and well-being state, listen to what Supreme Shaman Kara-ool Tulushevich tells you.
Shamanism is one of the oldest human spiritual practices that has existed in Siberia since the Bronze Age. The role of the shaman in society was to mediate between this and that world.
Holy places of healing powers
In the south of Siberia, on the border with Mongolia, the Russian Republic of Tuva is home to ancient shamanic traditions, which are kept from oblivion by local shamans. Hidden behind the Siberian Mountains, Tuva, by its unique nature, attracts numerous visitors who search for places of cosmic energy, wanting to participate in ancient rituals.
Rituals in Tuva play an important role in the daily lives of people, whose constituents are shamans. Everyday life and the supernatural are constantly intertwined here. Visiting shamans is a common thing. People travel from distant villages for shamans to perform rituals that will bring them good health, happiness, or children.
Man is a child of nature, so it is impossible to cure him without her help. Shamans will never harm people because they believe that they would lose their power forever. There are male and female shamans in Tuva, and the supreme shaman is Kara-ool Tulushevich, who reveals his life’s secrets.
Rules for a happy and well-being life
- When you see a feather lying on the ground while walking down the street, take it and bring it home. Put the feather in a bowl or shelf, or you can hang it, because it is a powerful charm sent to you by the sky.
- Keep the stones collected from the rivers in the house as they have powerful energy.
- Always try to help others without expecting anything in return, because heaven will reward you too.
- Difficulties are just an illusion, as are the clouds in the sky. If you fly with plane, you will see that the sky above the clouds is clear and beautiful.
- In order to get closer to a dream, sometimes it is enough to take at least one step. Don’t be afraid of difficulties, but accept them as an integral part of life – and look at the goal alone.
- Let your basic moral principle be: “I will never hurt anyone”.
- Do not throw garbage in rivers and streams, as you will anger the water spirit. If you want to soothe it, throw in a coin, bread or some milk.
- Rain … It can control emotions, remind us of any beautiful moment in life or wash away bad ones. If something bad happens to me, I leave the house and stand in the rain. If it’s dry outside, then I’ll go to the shower.
- When you decide to do something, never doubt yourself. Specifically, fear drives you to retreat from the right path – that is why it is the main instrument of all evil. Do not lose hope if you do not succeed from the first, for every small victory brings us closer to the great one.
- When a woman buys food, she buys future days of happiness for her family. Every new, beautiful, ripe and fragrant vegetable or fruit is a day of happy family life. The man, for his part, must provide the woman with money so that she can buy what is of the highest quality. A family that saves on certain products becomes poor and unhappy because saving food “saves” happiness.