Exercise For Beautiful Hands And Firm Breasts
France’s TV director and author of the bestseller “For 10 Weeks – 10 Years Younger”, Camille Volaire, has created a complex of breasts exercise that gained world-wide popularity. Training does not require special equipment so you can start as soon as you read the article.
1.Exercise “Capturing the Stars”
This exercise plays the role of warming, corrects body posture and strengthens the back.
- Stand upright and hold your head slightly.
- Change the left and right arms alternately, holding them in fists each time you “catch the star”.
“Elephant” helps strengthen the back and neck as well as relaxation of the chest muscles.
- Separate the legs in the shoulder width and tilt the body forward. Control your back position – they should be parallel to the floor.
- Relax and lower your hands and then start pinning them left-to-right, moving backwards. The head should follow hands movements.
“Cobra” acts on the entire upper body. It is difficult for beginners to do this exercise, but it becomes much easier as time goes by.
- Lie on your stomach.
- Put your hands on the nape of your neck.
- Pick up the breast from the floor and lift your head.
- Make sure your elbows are tilted forward while lifting your head. The legs need to remain collected.
This exercise extremely well strengthens the chest muscles and therefore is regarded as one of the main elements of the complex.
- Stand upright and slightly open your legs.
- Take the tennis ball in your hands and hold it with your palms near the breasts.
- Then squeeze and push the ball, directing the elbows of yourself, and then return to the original position.
It works to tighten the breasts and strengthen the back muscles.
- Stand upright and stretch your arms forward with your palms facing up.
- Take one thick book in each hand.
- Spread your hands to the side and then forward.
“Scissors” help to stretch the chest muscles and correct posture.
- Stand upright, relax your shoulders.
- Lift your hands with your palms facing down.
- Put your hands in front of you and start rhythmic crossing: right over left and left over right.
This exercise is used to strengthen small and large chest muscles.
- Stand up straight, with little legs apart.
- Pour hands parallel to the floor and the palms facing upwards.
- Pull back your back as far as you can and then return to the starting position.
Like the previous exercise, “Pillow” affects large and small chest muscles.
- Stand upright, with joined feet.
- Take a pillow in your hands and rhythmically squeeze and release.
“Cradle” helps strengthen the supporting muscles of the breasts.
- Stand straight and cover your arms in front of your chest, and cover the elbows with your palms.
- Try to lift your arms in that position, creating tension by pushing your elbows.
10. “Double Chin” Exercise
Strengthens the chest and back muscles.
- Bend your arms in front of you so that your elbows are at the same height as the shoulders.
- Place your palms one to the other, forming a chin strap.
- Press your chin firmly on your hands and resist your hands as much as you can.
Frequency of performing exercises
During the first 10 days, each exercise is required to repeat 20 times a day, and then repeat the number of repetitions at 10 times a day. After achieving the desired result (according to Camilli Voler, a positive effect is noticed after 20 days) and to be held, these exercises can then be performed 3 times a week by 10 repetitions.
We hope that this complex of exercises, whose performance does not take away more than 15 minutes a day, will be a great tool to keep a nice and firm upper body, which is a decoration of a female representative.